Sunday, February 05, 2012

Aviary Valentine Card and Two Color Challenges

Good Morning!  I've haven't played a color challenge since last year just 5 weeks ago (Oh my!) and dying to get my mojo flowing.  It's my first time playing with the Pal Paper Arts #128 color challenge where the color Red is in the air over there.  Also, returning to one of my all time favorites the colourQ challenge #122.   Check out The Royal Court Design Team with their "LOVE" ly color palette.
I sponged Craft Whisper White all around the outside of the card.

This card was CASed and INspired with slight changes in colors & sentiment whose original can be seen on Splitcoast Stampers Gallery, under the profile of: Grandma Overboard.

***02.07.2012 Update ... I am thrilled to be a Colour Queen Courtier for this challenge #122.
Recipe:

SU Stamps:  Aviary, Three Little Words
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper (love this!)
Ink:  Craft Whisper White, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Jewel Basic Adhesive Pearl, Misc. Polka Dot Ribbon 

Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Marian! I love, love, it! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marian! This is over-the-top cute! It is a perfect CAS card! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! LOVE your sheer polka dot ribbon and the sweet glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful...i love it!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute---sweet image and I love the glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable love the polka dots in red. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...