Friday, August 31, 2012

Little Green Googly Ghouls CARD, cQc#152

It's been awhile but back again playing along with the colourQ challenge royal court design team with my creation using the new SU Googly Ghouls stamp set.  These little guys make me laugh.
Price: $12.95

Our Googly Ghouls have eyes made especially to be covered with Googlies--adhesive-backed googly eyes. This not-so-scary six-piece set coordinates with the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit ... so you can make creative treat bags for little ghosts and goblins.
On a sad note ... last week I was all set up to post the below entry for the colourQ challenge #151 and I was ten minutes too late  ... Ugg.  I can kick myself. 


Stamp Recipe for card #1:

Stamps:  Googly Ghouls, Wicked Cool
Ink: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Paper: WW, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon (retired), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (mask), 1 1/4" Inch Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Inch Circle Punch. Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge
Technique:  Brayer Sky, Sponging

Shop 24/7

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Both really really fun Halloween cards. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! They are super cute! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...